We offer a wide range of roofing materials to help you make your home or business the best it can be.
If you need a new roof for your home or business, whether to replace an existing one or complete a new build, one of the first things you will need to decide is what type of roof you want. Our team at Winters Roofing Inc. has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry, and we offer many different types of roofs for both residential and commercial applications. We encourage you to keep reading to learn more about the roofing options we offer.
Types of Residential Roofs:
- Shingle – One of our most popular types of roofs is the classic shingle roof. Shingles offer great durability for a relatively low cost, and they are a great choice for homeowners.
- Metal – We also offer metal roofing. Metal roofing is even more durable than shingles, with an average lifespan of up to 70 years.
Types of Commercial Roofs:
- EPDM – EPDM roofing has a high resistance to wind, hail, extreme temperatures, and UV radiation.
- PVC – Another of our commercial roofing options is PVC, or polyvinyl chloride, which is lightweight and highly flame resistant.
- Modified Bitumen – Modified bitumen roofing is made of a combination of asphalt, polymerized rubber, and fiberglass to create a waterproof barrier that is rugged, yet flexible.
Our team is proud to serve the community in Signal Mountain, Tennessee, and we want to help you do what’s best for your home or business. If you need a new roof for your building, we encourage you to give us a call to find out more about the many types of roofs we offer.
At Winters Roofing Inc., we install several types of roofs in Chattanooga, Signal Mountain, Lookout Mountain, Jasper, Cleveland, East Ridge, and surrounding areas in Tennessee, as well as Dalton, LaFayette, Ringo, and surrounding areas in Georgia.