Taking good care of your business means taking good care of your building, which includes your roof. Although commercial roofing materials do last a long time, there may come a day when you need to start thinking about a replacement. Here are a few signs a commercial roof replacement is in your near future:
- Age—Depending on its material, your commercial roof could have a lifespan between 15 to 30 years. If your roof has reached the end of its expected life, start planning to replace it.
- Visible damage—Cracks, blisters, or punctures throughout your roofing material could mean there are structural issues or potential leaks in your roof. Have our professionals come and inspect your roof to determine the extent of the damage.
- Sagging or uneven roof surface—A sagging or uneven roof could mean your building has structural issues that require immediate attention. If your building’s roof is sagging or uneven, there could be a problem with your roof deck or support structure.
- Water leaks—Persistent and frequent leaks, even after repairs, are a sign your roof may need to be replaced. Not only is recurring water damage harmful to your roof, but it has the potential to damage inventory, equipment, and your building’s structure.
- Worn or missing materials—Are your roof’s shingles, tiles, or membrane layers cracked, worn, or missing? These are clear signs of roof deterioration that signal the need for an imminent replacement.
If you have any concerns about your commercial roof, contact us at Winters Roofing Inc. Our skilled team is always happy to help.